[squeakland] Fwd: etoys bug?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Jul 9 23:34:07 EDT 2013

Dean,

Not sure if you joined the mailing list so you may not have seen David's
observations below.
I have one other additional observation that also resolves the issue:

Simply remove the show/hide scripting files for basepf and flashpf.  You
may also want to bring blackpf to front (using the menu icon in the halo).

Looking at your web page it seems you taught a summer workshop for
Elementary School Teachers, so you are probably familiar with the Etoys
Illinois site <http://etoysillinois.org>

<http://etoysillinois.org>Would love to hear more about how you are using
Etoys in the classroom.

Cheers,
Stephen

I want to know if I am wrong, because I want to be right. So if I'm wrong
lets find out.
    - Margeret Heffernan