[squeakland] goals for squeakland foundation

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 7 07:22:27 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Here are two documents that I wrote last December, which amount to the
basis of a "business plan" for Squeakland Foundation.

Many have asked recently about the specific goals for the
organization.  These documents describe what we've been trying to do
all year.

If you'd like to help more directly with the new organization, please
go to squeakland.org and click "contact".   We really need your help.

--
Timothy Falconer
Squeakland Foundation