[squeakland] Looking for Tutorials

lduggan123 squeakland-forum at squeakland.org
Sun Oct 4 17:25:41 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm a new user/member here, preparing for an 8th grade technology class I will teach next semester. I love the screencast tutorials on the squekland site, but there are only three, and it doesn't seem possible to get the rest. (The suggestion to go to Waveplace doesn't help as the only way to get all 30 is to sign up as a member, but the signup page doesn't let you create a user account.) is there any other place I could get the full set of tutorials. The ones I have seen look quite good. Thanks.

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11613#11613