[Squeakland] portuguese

Paulo Drummond ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Fri Aug 5 16:55:46 PDT 2005

Hi Jecel, Leonel and all portuguese-speaking Squeakers of this list!

I started recently a website about Squeak, in portuguese. Please visit
and send your commentaries, suggestions etc. It is mostly on the use of
Squeak in education. I will be happy to include your work - etoys,
simulations, models etc in the "Projetos" section. Soon there will be a
forum, and also some project guides and tutorials to help Squeakers of
all ages to start 'squeaking'.

The new version of Squeak, due shortly, will include tiles and most of
the interface translated into portuguese. Mind you - mainly our friends
of Portugal - that some wording will be in Brazilian Portuguese, which
means different names for otherwise known things.

Paulo