[Squeakland] animation, holder

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu Sep 9 09:25:58 PDT 2004

Hi, Randy -

Greetings!
The "holder's player at cursor" tiles can be found in the
"collections" category of the holder's viewer.  (You may have been
looking in the "playfield" category...sorry if that was the case).

Yes, that was *really awkward* previously when dropping frames to a
holder -- I think we have Andreas to thank for that fix!

As for the scrollbars...interesting idea -- "guys" -- what do you
think about this???
cheers and thanks for continuing to play!
Kim