[etoys-dev] (no subject)
sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Oct 30 19:17:44 EDT 2012
I am playing around trying to prototype some ideas for touch interface and
need some coding help with the following:
I need code to:
- change script status to any of the options listed:
- mouse down, mouse up, mouse still down
- perform each of the halo actions:
- open viewer
- move (on next touch)
- rotate (in increments as well
- Move to Trash
- Pick up on "click/touch"
- Move on "click/touch"
- Open Color Picker for a specific object
- Get Object reference when "mouse still down"
- Open a Viewer
- Show rotate handle Only and move when I touch and drag
- Above, but move increments (15, 30, 45, 90 degrees)
- FIre a script when I mouse/hover over a scripting tile that is in a
viewer. So instead of showing balloon help, I want to:
- show custom help , perhaps something similar to a quick guide and
eventually using a format similar to what Ted did for roll your own quick
guides, but instead using the local Etoys directories so kids
don't have to worry about any security or finding special directories
- Change scale of a scripting tile when it is in a script editor
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the etoys-dev