[etoys-dev] Button missing from Object catalog
bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 26 18:37:39 EDT 2012
I'm uploading 5.0.2403 as RC2. Since there were too many changes since RC1 I think we should test this first before announcing it as a release. If all seems well we can simply rename it and call it a release :)
5.0.2403 (26 mars 2012)
* 5.0 RC2
* Add Fractions visualization book as Tutorials
* Add AgeComparison, ChangingSector, and KeyPress as Examples
* Put ScriptableButton in ObjectCatalog category scripting
* Update copyright notice and copyright check
* Change extent of Scraps-book to 300 at 350 pixels
* Use the modal color picker
* Typo : boundaries specifed. [SQ-1065]
* Added a missing 'toCamelCase'in Utilities class>>getterSelectorFor: [SQ-1064 ]
* Fix loading classes from image segments if they changed shape.
* Clean out ObjectScanner which may hold onto an old uniclass if there was some error
* Revert removing an inst var from PasteUpMorph
* Fixes a bug that made it difficult to decrease the maxValue of a vertical number line.
- Bert -
On 26.03.2012, at 19:26, karl ramberg wrote:
> I made the button appear in the ObjectsCatalog and made the update.
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> The tarballs for Sugar are due today:
> There are no more tickets marked as "blocker" on the tracker. IMHO we should do the release now. It seems innocuous to add the button to the scripting category, but after that it would be good to wrap up. If you push the final config I can fix up the example projects and build the image tonight. Next steps would be the Sugar release, and installers for Mac and Windows.
> - Bert -
> On 26.03.2012, at 00:07, karl ramberg wrote:
>> I consider that a Bug and it should be fixed in 5.0
>> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM, Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org> wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Ricardo Moran wrote:
>> > Hi, I know the button was removed from the supplies but I can't seem to find it in the object catalog.
>> > Is this intended?
>> It's present in the object catalog in the alphabetical view under "B" for Button, and also findable in the "Find" view by searching for Button. But it doesn't appear in any "category" in the object catalog, and evidently never has.
>> … but now that it's no longer available in the Supplies bin, perhaps it *should* appear in some category in the object catalog -- presumably the "Scripting" category; I don't think its omission was ever intentional, just never noticed or reported.
>> … but it's too late for a code change now for 5.0, presumably. Perhaps for 5.0.1?
>> -- Scott
-------------- n?chster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
More information about the etoys-dev