[etoys-dev] Etoys: Morphic-kfr.59.mcz

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun May 22 01:24:49 EDT 2011

Fix has bug where it measure values change on rotate. So if I have a ruler
200x100, then turn 45, its measure changes to 215, 215 even though the
rectangle is the same size.

The previous version would not change its measures when rotated. The problem
was that when you change size on a rotated ruler, you are really changing
scale.  And it seems the "measurements" stop when scale != 1 (I changed back
to 1 and set heading to 0 and change size worked fine, ie: measured
correctly.

Stephen