[etoys-dev] Spanish translation error in Etoys RC2
richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:05:48 EDT 2010
Wow, you're really fast! :)
It seems to be working fine. Thanks!
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:
> On 24.09.2010, at 14:55, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> > On 24.09.2010, at 13:33, Ricardo Moran wrote:
> >> Hi guys, I just noticed a very important bug using Etoys RC2. If you use
> the spanish translation and you open the viewer of an object, the viewer
> appears empty with two "Basic" categories. IIRC something similar happened
> early with the Portuguese translations. I couldn't investigate further and
> I'll try to look at it later, but I wanted to tell you at least (maybe you
> know what to do).
> > Hmm, I don't know what's causing this.
> > I just updated the translations in svn but it still happens.
> > <PastedGraphic-1.png>
> > Well, we have till Monday to fix it ...
> The problem was that categories were translated twice, once in
> "Etoys-Tiles.po" and once in "Etoys.po". As long as those translations were
> the same it worked, but they happened to be "basico" in one and "básico" in
> the other.
> I fixed it so they are always translated in "Etoys-Tiles" and pushed to the
> I also removed them from the "Etoys" domain but only pushed that to the
> inbox, it can wait until after the release.
> If you "update code from server" you can try my fix.
> - Bert -
> etoys-dev mailing list
> etoys-dev at squeakland.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the etoys-dev