[etoys-dev] new quides revisions

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Aug 12 15:17:54 EDT 2010

On 12.08.2010, at 20:21, <kharness at illinois.edu> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
> The web page version made it easy for me to find my errors!  Sorry I didn't find them earlier.
>
> Replace:
> HaloSiblings.004.pr with HaloSiblings.005
> (see attached project, it corrects a sentence with an extra word)

Strange, I had this exact version already.

> Remove:
> MenuTicksPerSecond.013.pr
> (page 3 is incorrect but I do not know what to say otherwise)

I have MenuTicksPerSecond.007.pr - you want it deleted?

> HaloActiveHandles.005.pr
> (page 4 is broken and I do not know why it doesn't work now)

Never saw a project with this name.

> MenuKeyboard-alt-comma.004.pr (it is the same content as MenuEtoysSource.001.pr)

... and this neither.

Where do those projects come from?

FWIW the definitive location for the guides going into the release it

	http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/QuickGuides-Projects/

and all changes to them will result in commit messages sent to this list.

Looks like I prematurely added all the new guides, but I'm sure the ed team will let us know which ones to keep ...

- Bert -