[etoys-dev] Re: What are the supported protocol to upload projet

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Oct 24 09:25:46 EDT 2009

I figure out it is possible to add FTP server from the small icon in
the Load project dialog of Etoys.

It is asked to fill and execute the code below.
Next when I add my own FTP server, I got an "unknow error" or a
"TelnetProtocolError: 501 Invalid number of arguments"

Hilaire

"Please fill in the following info, then select all text and choose DoIt."

	| aa |
	self flag: #ViolateNonReferenceToOtherClasses.
	aa _ ServerDirectory new.
	aa server: 'st.cs.uiuc.edu'.    "host"
	aa user: 'anonymous'.
	aa password: 'yourEmail at school.edu'.
	aa directory: '/Smalltalk/Squeak/Goodies'.
	aa url: ''.    "<- this is optional.  Only used when *writing* update files."
	ServerDirectory addServer: aa named: 'UIUCArchive'.  "<- known by
this name in Squeak"

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire