[etoys-dev] !! input needed ... priorities for next version
timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 9 23:03:22 EST 2009
At todays Squeakland software meet, we discussed how to prioritize the
tasks for the next release, slated for mid-June.
Here are some criteria that came up. Choose issues that:
1. have high educational value
2. will enhance collaboration and community
3. support volunteers that currently have momentum
4. will inspire new developers to dive in and contribute
5. will help smooth out the rough edges in Etoys
I asked everyone to pick their Top Ten issues from the current list of
4. http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-452 (with showcase
Please pick your top ten issues and respond to this email. We'll be
comparing notes next Monday and choosing what issues to emphasize in
This is the best time for you to have a voice in the next version of
If you think of something that's not in the tracker already, add the
issue yourself and choose it in your list.
"Intelligence is what you use when you don't know what to do." ...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the etoys-dev