[etoys-dev] Re: [JIRA] Commented: (SQ-154) Make it simple to
show and hide the toolbar
yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Jul 18 22:23:51 EDT 2009
At Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:58:38 -0400,
Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> My assumption is the steps prepare a Etoys image for Squeakland would be
> something like:
> 1) download etoys 40 from http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/etoys-dev-4.0.zip
> 2) unzip and open etoys-dev-4.0.image
> 3) click the "load code updates" button
> 4) in workspace, run ReleaseBuilderSqueakland new
> 5) save as etoys.image
It would be:
1) fetch the SVN repository from svn.squeakland.org/installers.
2) download etoys 40 from http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/etoys-dev-4.0.zip
3) unzip and open etoys-dev-4.0.image
4) set the Display size of the image to 800x600.
5) Open a workspace and type:
ReleaseBuilderSqueakland new prepareReleaseImageForSqueakland.
ReleaseBuilderSqueakland new buildInitialScreenForSqueakland.
(and accept the workspace)
6) save that image to a safe place.
7) copy the image and changes from above to Contents/Resources of
Etoys.app or Etoys-To-Go.app and open the image.
8) load code updates.
9) Evaluate the code in the workspace.
10) save as etoys.image
Whenever a new update is issued, you only need to repeat the cycle
from 7) to 10).
Right now, Etoys.app and Etoys-To-Go.app are not exactly in sync
(which it should). And to make a Windows installer, you execute:
exportAssetsFromToGo.sh, and then open olpc.nsi with NSIS.
More information about the etoys-dev