[etoys-dev] Re: popups

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 24 20:51:48 EDT 2009

On Aug 24, 2009, at 2:06 PM, Timothy Falconer wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I've removed the categories to just your top-level ones, so you can
> update now.
>
> Will these updates fail gracefully in disconnected situations?
>
> Tim

Thanks, Tim.

I've just posted a revised, possibly "final", version of the fileout
to Jira, http://jira.immuexa.com/browse/SQ-299.  It now reads all
category information from the website when available, including the
topic-list, and in disconnected situations fails gracefully.

Though this code may need to be touched again soon, when we address http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-198
, it's probably worthwhile pushing it to the update stream in its
current form, unless anyone reports issues.

   -- Scott